The home at 123 Moorhead Manor is newly remodeled and comes completely furnished with everything you see inside, including decor. With nearly 1,000 feet of living space, an extra-long carport with enclosed storage shed, and your very own banana tree, the only missing from your perfect vacation home is you.
- 1969 Statler Manufactured Home (60 feet by 12 feet - 672 Sq. Ft. of Living Area)
- Attached Florida Room (30 feet by 10 feet - 290 Sq. Ft. of Living Area)
- 962 Total Sq. Ft. of Living Area
- Extra-Long Carport (462 Sq. Ft.)
- Enclosed Storage Shed Under Porch Roof (81 Sq. Ft.)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Queen Sized Bed
- Love Seat
- Sofa Bed with two twin beds that can be combined or separated
- Dining Set with Four Chairs (Expands with Included Table Leaf)
- Two Stools for Breakfast Bar
- Two Chests of Drawers
- Washer and Dryer (Hooked up in Storage Shed)
- End Tables
- Patio Table with Four Chairs
- At least one resident of the unit must be 55 years of age or older.
- All residents of the unit must be 50 years of age or older.
- Submit a $100 application fee to Moorhead Manor (non-refundable)
- Complete a Sales Contract between Buyer and Seller
- Complete an "Application for Purchase or Residency" form
- Provide proof of age documents for each proposed resident
- Sign permissions for background, credit, and prior landlord checks. If the Board deems these checks necessary, you will be charged a fee of $56 for US Citizens and $240 for Canadian Citizens.
The kitchen features a gas stove, double-sink, and breakfast bar. A large living room and kitchen open up into the Florida Room, allowing plenty of natural light to pass throughout. Two spacious closets and a large built-in bureau are featured in the Master Bedroom. The Guest Room can be used as such or serve as an office. A large linen closet and tub/shower combo are featured in the bath. The hallway houses three closets. The extra-large Florida Room has space for dining, lounging, and more.
Mature landscaping, including palm trees and fruit-bearing banana trees will belong to you.
All furniture and decor inside the home is included with the sale. Yes...you get everything in the photos.
Some of the featured items include:
The land share, including the mobile home, is for sale by owner for $79,900. The sale will be completed with a simple sales contract to transfer the land share and title for the mobile home. The Certificate of Title for the unit will be signed by both the Buyer and Seller and will be transferred at the Collier County offices of the Division of Motor Vehicles. The sales process is simple and can be completed soley between the Buyer and Seller. However, the exclusive community of Moorhead Manor has several requirements that must be met before the sale can be considered.